A great job begins before paper is put on the press.
Our pre-press specialists are supported by state-of-the-art technology and can advise you the best way to achieve an outstanding result.
- Fully equipped design studio comprising of Mac and PC workstations supporting
the latest software applications.
- Heidelberg Prinect Workflow RIP
- Large format Epson Surecolor P9070 inkjet proofing
- Heidelberg Suprasetter CTP Computer to Plate – producing A3, A2 and A1 plates.
From small jobs to large jobs
Our range of printing presses means that we are able to handle your job quickly and cost effectively. Whatever you need, you get a great result, while we minimise wastage and cost.
A3 Offset + Digital
- GTO ZP52 2 Colour
- Fuji Xerox Iridesse Production Press
- Fuji Xerox Versant 3100i Press
- 2010 10 Colour Heidelberg Speedmaster Perfector – 720 x 1020mm
- Ryobi 5 Colour + Coater – 640 x 920mm
- CIP4-PDCS (Colour Management)
- Tekton Printflow Spectrodrive (Colour Management)
- Roland RS640
- CNC Laser Cutter
- Fujifilm Acuity Led 1600
Finishing & Binding
We’ll help you give your job that added impact.
Our comprehensive binding and finishing department is equipped to handle a broad range of folding, cutting and stitching configurations. Plus we offer a range of specialist finishes including laminating, form-cutting, embossing and more.
|Stitching & Trimming Systems
|Forme-Cutting & Creasing Systems
Distribution and Storage
Imagine full logistical support to store and distribute your print jobs.
We offer you the facilities to securely store and distribute your print jobs as you need to. Our onsite warehouse and distributing facility, can provide full customised pick and pack services.
Melbourne and metropolitan deliveries are usually handled by our fleet of delivery vehicles, while we have access to competitive freight rates for country and interstate deliveries.